Online Foundation Course PLUS FREE Internship with an Eco-Startup Company*
Create an idea for your own eco-startup company
- The 12 lesson Foundation Course is entirely delivered online
- 12 case studies on real eco-startup companies from around the world
- Can be completed in less than 3 weeks
- 4 lessons per week delivered by email
*LIMITED OFFER for 2020 - INCLUDES A FREE Internship with a real Eco-Startup Company!
- Course start date: January 13th 2020
- Course Price: £395
- Complete the course by Feb 14th to get a guaranteed free internship with a real Solve Earth eco-startup company
- Course and Internship limited to 10 places
- Located in NW London, start date Feb 17th, duration 4-8 weeks
- Includes free co-working space
- You must organise your own accommodation within a 90 minute commute to Willesden Junction in NW London
- On satisfactory completion of the internship get a Solve Earth certificate and reference to prove you worked for an eco-startup at the cutting edge of environmental sustainability innovation!
- Submit your lesson work for email feedback at every step
- 3 x Group Mentor Calls included with course payment
A practical entrepreneurial course to build your eco-startup company
- Can be completed alongside university or college studies, or even a full-time job
- Suitable for novices. No degree or work experience necessary - just a positive attitude and enthusiasm to learn!
- A practical guide to building your own green business; not an academic qualification
- Uniquely future-oriented entrepreneurial course, that shows you the enormous potential of emerging opportunities in eco-tech and eco-startup companies
- Examples of previous business ideas include: sustainable women's clothing brand, home goods made of recycled plastic, and a plastic-free food deli
- Complete the course to access the full range of SolveEarth support services:
- Access to investor networks and funding
- Industry Experts
- Inner Circle Community
- Preferential access to events and eco-hackathons and more...